Skip to content
- I like my teacher and my friends. Secondly I like to learn and lastly I like to play with my friends. (Neo Tina – Grade 3, 2014-2015).
- The thing I like is the things that we learn…. I like Bib-stud and assembly. (Abigail – Grade 3, 2014-2015).
- I like my friends and the big yard. (Mirado – Grade 1, 2014-2015).
- I like handwriting and computer. (Faith – Grade 1, 2014-2015).
- I like playing soccer and volley-ball (Joshua – Grade 1, 2014-2015).
- I like Maths, French and Malagasy. I also like going swimming every Monday afternoon. (Ambinintsoa – Grade 1, 2014-2015).
- What I like about the school is doing computer. (Riley – Grade 2, 2014-2015).
- I like our classroom. (Shannella – Grade 2, 2014-2015).
- I like the teacher’s support. They can help you from embarrassment, help you feel better, do better at school, and your personal problems. (Konstantinos – Grade 8, 2014-2015).
- I can study so much things. At school, our teachers help us understand things we don’t know and they support us in everything we do. (Lovasoa – Grade 6, 2014-2015).
- I like that school allows you to come no matter how bad you are and they accept to make you a better person. They teach you all you need to know to prepare you. They like to help you. (Heidi – Grade 6, 2014-2015).
- What I like the most about V.V.S is the teachers’ care for us. It’s like they are our second parents. The ambiance found in this school is also very special. (Tody – Grade 10, 2014-2015).
- The things I like about the school is the study, and that the teachers show how much they really love us. (Gabriella – Grade 7, 2014-2015).
- The things I like in the school is that we have a playground such as basket-ball field and soccer field. We also have school activities that are fun. (Toky – Grade 7, 2014-2015).
- I like the diversity of people I find in the school. It also provides an opulent variety of social activities such as sports day which we have every two weeks. (Mitantsoa – Grade 12, 2014-2015).
- “The school provides us with great knowledge,
We’ve got a dream, that’s our age.
We are happily and greatly united,
When the school’s song is cited”. (Raza and Ahsan Ali – Grade 12, 2014-2015).
- I like the school because in the school we can learn new and interesting things. The teachers are kind to us and help us to know more about God and other things. This school is nice because all of the teachers and the students are kind and thankful to others. (Danielle – Grade 4, 2014-2015).
- I was starting to study at VVS when I was in Grade 3. Now, I am in Grade 4. I like this school because I can learn many things I don’t know and I love all the teachers. Because all the teachers are very kind, they are also good people and really love working with them. That is why I like VVS. (Anoka – Grade 4, 2014-2015).
- What I like at VVS is that there is like an outdoor “ambiance”, and all the teachers are really nice and friendly. Also, we feel at home, and the infrastructures are superb! (Sylvana – Grade 11, 2014-2015).
- This school is special because it shows unconditional care for each individual students. I enjoy being in this school because of the variety of students it has. Someone can develop his creativity and himself as individual. I like Vision Valley School because I feel cared and loved. (Jessica – Grade 11, 2014-2015).
- Dear all, I am happy because Mr Solofo was kind to all of us. We did Biblical Studies, Mathematics, English and French. It was very nice. We also did Malagasy and Theme. It was fun for me. I learned good things with him. All the students learned. I could not speak english when I first arrived at V.V.S but now I am speaking well. (Valisoa – Grade 3, 2014-2015)